Using Spartan 3e

Hi everyone,

Does any one has used Sparan 3e with ise 8.02i??Please help me to learn VHDL.If you have any tutorial then post

Reply to
Manish

Have you even tried entering "VHDL Tutorial" into Google?

VHDL cookbook came up almost immediately:

There are many other on-line tutorials.

You are probably best to buy a small development kit and grow your skills from there. Noone on this group is going to teach you VHDL but if you try to teach yourself then perhaps we can answer specific questions. comp.arch.fpga is probably a better place to ask it though.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Look in comp.arch.fpga

---Matthew Hicks