16k or 8k cache ?

i got a samsung s3c2410a board which build on arm920t. in the arm920t's specifiction i get know that the cache size are 16k both for data and instruction, but from the linux running on my s3c2410 board, i found the /proc/cpuinfo says that the cache size are 8k both for data and instruction. below is the /proc/cpuinfo,

Processor : ARM/CIRRUS Arm920Tsid(wb) rev 0 (v4l) BogoMIPS : 99.94 Features : swp half thumb CPU implementor : 0x41 CPU architecture: 4T CPU variant : 0x1 CPU part : 0x920 CPU revision : 0 Cache type : write-back Cache clean : cp15 c7 ops Cache lockdown : format A Cache unified : harvard I size : 8192 I assoc : 32 I line length : 32 I sets : 8 D size : 8192 D assoc : 32 D line length : 32 D sets : 8

what's wrong with it?

- woody

Reply to
Steven Woody