unsure of fuses for an lcd display

we are doing a project using solar power to judge how many hours of sunlight there are a day. everything has been put together but when we go to burn the program onto the pic16f876 we are unsure where to find which fuses should be used and which should not any help out there???

Reply to
davkel

Look in the datasheet for "configuration fuses".

These are stored at address 2007(hex) in the hex file

HTH Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Try here -

Page 144 should reveal all.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

You need to provide more details about your circuit, but this should get you started:

__CONFIG _CP_OFF & _DEBUG_OFF & _WRT_OFF & _CPD_OFF & _LVP_OFF & _PWRTE_ON & _BODEN_OFF & _WDT_OFF & _XT_OSC

You should be able to place this in the source file and the information will be included in the HEX file. Any decent PIC programmer should be able to take it from there.

Replace the _XT_OSC with _HS_OSC, _LP_OSC or _RC_OSC as required.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont