ToolTip

please send me how to implement ToolTips in VC++.

Reply to
balajiyalam

Took 8 seconds to find.

You could at least TRY to find the answer before asking that it be handed to you...

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

What you just did was akin to scolding a puppy in a sweet voice while giving him a treat. All very nice if you like stepping outside the bedroom door every morning and finding a squishy present.

Reply to
cbm5

Asking a lot of questions today, aren't we? Homework due in at the start of term?

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB.
Reply to

But you just removed the incentive for his doing so...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Well, I did rub his nose in it. Next time, SWAT! with the newspaper and a healthy jerk on the choke chain.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz