virtual slot implementation

Hello Groups,

We have aggregate and segregate datas from two processor in FPGA.So we will have to snooping the data so that data is send to the corresponding processor. Instead of snooping the data can i implement 2 virtual slots but i have no idea has to how to implement this virtual slots.

Please tell me if u know how to implement it.

Regards Kumar

Reply to
pinku