Tiny13a analogue comparator

Hi Huys

Can someone help. I am trying to use the on board analogue comparator on the tiny13a but I cannot seem to be able to select it. I have read the datasheet about 500 times but cannot see how to do it. I have turned the ADC off, selected the bandgap as I am only using one pin(PB1) but I cannot get the ACO to work. Cans someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
maedney

From just a quick look at the data sheet, some of the control bits are in registers shared with other devices. Double check that you've not overwritten your config bits while setting up another device. Not that

*I've* ever done this, I've just heard about it, yeah, that's it ...
--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to