switzerland?

Evening (o;

Since I work in the embedded linux/fpga field and all those jobs newsgroups suck badly I would like to ask here if someone from Switzerland knows how the job situation is in the embedded field (o;

Not sure if I should go back there after 3 years in Finland (o;

thx for listening rick

Reply to
Jedi

IMO, the economy is slow on a broad range. Investments into developments were drastically reduced. There are those who hope the economic low can be sit out and there are others who develop new things for the future. You cannot really judge from the far, come over here for a quick visit of your contacts and friends. There may always be opportunities that never appear on the job market.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Hey Rick,

goto

and look around for a while. There are quite a few open positions in embedded development.

Maybe you want to check

(see jobs). They have more projects than engineers and are therefore hiring.

- René

Reply to
Rene