Industry oriented & certified Embedded Training on 8th May 09

Are you worried about slowdown and not able to decide what to do?

It is the right time to enhance your skills in line with your area of interest & background. So don=92t wait till the market improves, under go industry oriented & certified training which will add value to your resume as well as gives real time project experience & hands on exposure. This will increase your employability even in the slowdown as companies search for industry ready engineers to save cost on training after recruitment.

Sandeepani (A Division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. a decade old Semiconductor Company =96

offers customized career specific Professional Development Course for fresh engineering graduates from Electrical / Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Computer Science Engineering Disciplines in

VLSI Design Embedded System Design

These programs are specifically designed with an objective to create quality manpower in the fields of VLSI Design, VLSI System Design with FPGAS and Embedded System Design engineering, imparting quality hands- on training from =91concept-to-project=92, covering design methodology using industry standard tools and practices. Training is delivered by in house industry experts with design experience of 5 to 20 years in semiconductor industry.

For more details click:

asp

We are an Authorized Training Partners for Xilinx & Mentor Graphics USA.

Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.) # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA Ph: 91-80-41970430, Mob: 9741322771 visit us at

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@sandeepani-vlsi.com

Reply to
Sandeepani