Storing Composite/S-video

I'm trying to develop a embedded solution for monitoring cameras which only output video in S-video or composite mode. I'm still in the design phase, so which combination of embedded platfrom + analog-digital converter would suit the situation best? Btw, I've been looking for some video-to-digital converter card, but can't seem to find anything relevant on net, as all the products are meant only for desktop computers.

neocheema

Would do the trick? This and a suitable PC104 card should do the trick.

Paul E. Bennett...............
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul E. Bennett