SPI PSRAM

Does anyone know of a 64 or 128Mbit SPI PSRAM?

I know that SST has some combination flash/PSRAM devices.

You could certainly create one using some logic and a standard parallel style PSRAM (typically 48 or 56 pin fine pitch BGAs). I would like something smaller and cheaper.

The application would be for audio delay lines so speed is not really a factor.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.

SPI RAM is a blindspot in the market. Even Video RAM faded.

You probably have to build one using a CPLD or uC and a DRAM. For smaller sizes, there are FRAM SPI devices from Ramtron, and they look like SPI RAM.

There was talk of JTAG Flash, but I have not seen real info yet.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Jim Granville wrote in news:466f5e0e$1 @clear.net.nz:

That was my impression as well. I guess there really are not that many applications where you can tolerant very slow access RAM.