Spec2000 benchmarks : runtime with Simplescalar

Hi,

I want to run few Spec2000 benchmarks on simplescalar but I do not know how much simulation time these benchmarks take. Does anybody know which benchmarks take a lot of time to run and can be avoided?

Following is the list of benchmarks I have: ammp art bzip cc1 equake gzip mcf parser vortex vpr

Thanks in advance

-Aarul

Reply to
aaruljain