Software Metrics (cat flame > /dev/null)

There is a reasonably simple correlation of Words to FP; fortunately.

That one is not me. I have never attempted riding a unicycle.

I shall see what I can do in pointing you at the right publication or send a pdf of the original if not.

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979
Paul E. Bennett

The proceedings of the February 1988 Safety Systems Symposium, published by Springer-Verlag carries my paper entitled:-

"Small Modules as Configuration Items in Certified Safety Critical Systems"

The process is only a part of the paper and is very briefly explained.

Maybe you could still get a copy from if they have any left. refers to the specific book.

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979
Paul E. Bennett

I'll stop by the local library Wednesday (tomorrow is my "pro bono" day so I'll be too busy) and have them chase down a copy for me. Usually, they are pretty good at finding things for me (at times, I wonder if I am the *only* patron that taunts them with these requests! :> )

Thanks!

--don

Reply to
Don Y

Let me know how you get on.

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979
Paul E. Bennett

Will do. It usually takes a while for them to fulfill requests as the sorts of things I ask for tend to have to be "fetched" from other libraries across the nation. But, sooner or later, things find their way back to me (often reminding me of something I may have forgotten months earlier! :> )

Thx!

--don

Reply to
Don Y