Flickering Flame circuit

I am building a model village and would like to add a small lighting effect to simulate a candle/flame burning. Is there a way I can drive a small bulb of around 6-9v to produce "random" levels of brightness to simulate a flame?

Graham

Reply to
Grey

Hmmm I was just working on this for an architect. There's a lot of schematics here;

and when I was doing research I found a site with a lot of these effects for a model railroad. If I find it again I'll post it.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:56:05 +0000 (UTC) in sci.electronics.basics, "Grey" wrote,

Flickering light * theory

* practice
* commercial flicker

David Harmon