Windows CE training courses?

Can anybody recommend a good course for Windows CE embedded? I am interested in system internals, OAL/driver development, performance tuning, etc. (I am using WinCE 5.0)

Google found several and, of course, from their web pages every single one is "the best."

(The nearest to New Jersey, USA, the bettet.)

Thanks,

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

I'd probably select a hardware solution to your liking and contact them to ask which training they think is best. Many of the board makers also have their own training, so it might be good to get specific training instead of generic training.

You need to keep in mind that CE is closely tied to hardware by it's very nature.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

I utilized a development system from Logic Product Development (LogicPD) for a past project. They offer an excellent tutorial class (3-day training course) o Windows CE development. This includes training on the Windows CE Kernel, Driver Development, and Application Development. Of course this is geared to their product offerings but the training relates to any Windows CE design.

Keith

husterk

I can attest to LogicPD being very good and their development kits are excellent. I haven't used CE or any of their training but their support is top-notch.

Reply to
Tom Lucas