Siemens TC35iT technical datasheet

If anyone has this datasheet please email it to me. :) Siemens requires registration through a reseller to access the technical documents. I need it to confirm that the unit will work in our setup.

Alternately if anyone could tell me how to power the damn thing... There is only an antenna connection, RS232 port, one 4-wire and one 6-wire phone sockets.

Thanks Ross

Reply to
Ross Marchant

Thanks heaps to Maciej for sending this to me :)

Ross

Reply to
Ross Marchant