send UDP using uip 0.9 linbrary

Hi,

Could anyone explain how to send UDP data using uip 0.9 library? I found the corresponding document does not explain much in this issue.

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh

According to table 1 in "mobisys2003.pdf" [available from Adam Dunkels site documentation], uIP does not support UDP.

You could of coarse implement it yourself?

Regards, Richard.

Richard

But I found a file resolv.c using function uip_udp_send in directory apps/resolv inside the archive. However, the example are not well explained and I cannot understand.

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh

Yes, you are right: From the reference manual "...contains only a rudimentary UDP implementation, but focuses on the IP, ICMP and TCP protocols."

So UDP is there in a limited way. I have only used TCP however so cannot provide assistance :-(

Regards, Richard.

Richard