UDP on Blackfin using Fusion-Unicoi Network stack

Has anyone here had success creating a UDP client on Blackfin BF533 using the Fusion/Unicoi network stack? I'm having some issues that no matter what I attempt seem to give me the same error: ENETDOWN. What is odd is that I get this error:

with their demo udpClientDiscard example() unmodified, modified to strip out unneeded functions, and with my original code which was based on unix code. Even more puzzling is the fact I can ping the target--so I know the hardware is workings and at least the stack functionality needed to support ping.

If anyone has suggestion on how to find/fix, or better yet has working example code, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bo

Reply to
paul calvert