Searching for 20 pin to 14 pin JTAG adapters.

Searching for a JTAG adapter to use a Segger J-Link (20 pin connector) on a Pandaboard (14 pin "TI" connector.)

Found a few, from ~$70 to $100 or more, for what is basically two connectors soldered back-to-back.

Would appreciate any pointers to something more sensibly priced. (While getting ready to make my own.)

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Please post here if you make your own.

I would be interested.

thanks

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

It is not difficult, particularly if you don't care how it looks. This is somebody else's 14-to-14 adapter:

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

http://173.224.223.62/pic32/

My custom headers made from wire-wrap wires.

Stage 1: 6 pins to 5 pins keyed programming header Stage 2: 3 pins power header Stage 3: 3 wires direct connected to micro

As you can see, i get lazier over time.

Reply to
linnix

You can usually find pinout adapters on eBay (eg. ). The downside is that you may have to spend some time with a continuity tester to determine the pinouts of the different connectors. The cables are also usually not included.

-a

Reply to
Anders.Montonen

Thanks. I don't know why, I never think of eBay for this type of products. (Although I use it all the time for other things.)

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Op Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:32:22 +0200 schreef Roberto Waltman :

http://www.opera.com/mail/
(Remove the obvious prefix to reply.)
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

Thanks, that's the first place I checked. The issue is not availability, but price. (need a couple) 49 euros here:

, 60 US dollars in leftpondia.

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

these two and a short piece of ribbon cable, swap wires around if needed

way/dp/1098598

16way/dp/3815791

-Lasse

Reply to