Development Assistant for C: generating documentation

Hello, All!

Does anybody here have good experience with this product? I have some questions on documentation generation.

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

Not used it to generate documentation, but I picked up some code (almost literally) written by a beginner and it was invaluable. Saved my sanity.

Reply to
Bill Davy

C is counter documentation. It'd be very hard for a product to reverse that. Choose another language if documentation is important.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

sanity.

you

Yes. I was able to move quickly round the code, finding references and assignments. It was almost as good as having it in Visual Studio.

Reply to
Bill Davy