SAM7: USB lines testing

Hi everybody,

is there a simple way to drive the DDP and DDM pins HIGH or LOW by software running in the AT91SAM7S64?

I want to check that all processor pins, serial resistors and connectors are monunted and well soldered on the PCB. In 'test mode' some cables are connected to the device-under-test. The controller toggles DDP HIGH and LOW and watches on an input port if the input levels change accordingly.

I have learnt from the data sheet that disabling the USB section leads to Hi-Z of DDP and DDM, but didn't find anything to set output level.

Thanks and best regards, Herbert

Reply to
Herbert Demmel