Rtos porting

Anyone on here have any experience bringing up VxWorks on a 1N4148 ?

Reply to
Non scrivetemi

u.unltd

Now _that's_ software bloat.

Reply to
msg

The lack of a return instruction makes this impossible.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Weekes

No, but I've done a port of mewcos-II to next door's cat.

Reply to
Paul Burke

Very seriously speaking - you guys are funny (in the EXACT sense of the term) :) ! Have a very happy new year's eve folks!

Warm regards, Rintu

Reply to
aeroboro221

Yes. I tried and failed miserably: If found that, due to its internal architecture, VxWorks needs at least three legs to run in a somehow stable fashion. I am currently porting it to a 2N2222A, and the project is progressing smoothly Expect a public release not later than April 1st, 2007.

Reply to
Roberto Waltman