Cermetek Microelectronics IC CH1788

Dear Friends,

For my project I need IC CH1788 that is single chip modem from Cermete Microelectronics USA, This is the only IC available which does not nee the external elecrical design with telephone line as one can directl connect the ring and tip to the IC.

Now problem I am facing is mailing again and again to Cermetek fo purchase this IC, I didn't get any reply from that side so, Can anyon guide me any other right way to get it soon.

Thanks and Regards, Pankaj Bhimani bhimanipankaj(at)gmail(dot)com

Reply to
bhimanipankaj