Renesas, CAN & J1939 Help

Hi,

Wondering if anyone out there has some experience using the CAN module with Renesas M16C processors? I'm using an M16C with CAN to implement the J1939 protocol and having some seemingly intractable problems with the CAN module and/or the protocol stack I'm using in the form of lost messages and unexplainable CPU "lock-ups".

Would like to run into someone experience who might be able to lend a hand to help us figure it out.

thanks,

Paul

Reply to
EnigmaPaul