Reliable USB flash drivers

Hello. Could somebody recommend reliable USB flash drivers similar to M-Systems' M-Module uDOC? I am looking for a second source of such devices (not necessarily with the same pinout and sizes.) Also I would like to know if there are cons about using them in embedded applications.

Thank you very much in advance for your comments.

Elder.

Reply to
ih8sp4m