reading assemble code for TI's MSP430

Hi,

I was writing some assemble code for TI's MSP430F1101A. However, I mistakenly delete my source code and I only have the hex code from my chip. Is there any way that I can reverse my hex code into human readable format?

Thanks, feilip

Reply to
feilip

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (feilip) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

If you load it up in the debugger it should disassemble it for you. It may not have symbols however.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

If you are running MS Windows, the source code may be in the Recycle bin. You can simply restore the file from there.

Reply to
dmm

Which debugger? Do you mean IAR Embedded Workbench?

Many thanks for your insight, I appreciate it!

Reply to
feilip

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (feilip) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Yes.