Anybody had success with Microhip's TB055 project?

I'm completely newbie to microcontrollers. Has anyone here had success in building Microchip's project TB055 (PS/2 to USB). Or even heard of anybody building this? If I understand correctly, they have major (?) mistake right at the beginning, with PS/2 pin layouts, where Data and Ground pins have been mixed. Or have they...?

Best Regards, Pete

Reply to
Pete