Re: SLIP on win2k

> Hi

Hi,

in order to establish a SLIP connection using Win2K you must connect two Win2K PCs in the following way:

1) make a direct connection inside the "control panel" configured as host on the PC #1

2) make a direct connection inside the "control panel" configured as guest on the PC #2. Remove the "ask password" checkbox from the configuration panel

3) be sure to well configure both connections (protocol, baud rate, com port)

4) start a connection from the guest PC

Once the guest PC has connected, if you issue a ping command from DOS prompt the PC sends the echo request message

Best Regards

/Alessandro

Reply to
Alessandro Strazzèro