Raspberry Pi2 support Windows 10 IoT

It's here!

Steve Teixeira of Microsoft gives this statement: "We're embracing the simple principle of helping Makers and device builders do more by bringing our world-class development tools, the power of the Universal Windows Platform, direct access to hardware capabilities, and the ability to remotely debug, update, and manage the software running on Raspberry Pi 2 devices.

This Insider Preview release of Windows 10 IoT Core is our conversation-starter. Our goal is to give Makers the opportunity to play with the software bits early and to listen to the feedback on what's working well and what we can do better. You may notice some missing drivers or rough edges; we look forward to receiving your feedback to help us prioritize our development work.

We will be incorporating the feedback we receive into regular software updates along with additional drivers, bug fixes and new features. Those looking for a commercial-quality release should wait for general availability this summer."

TI_Peter

Hi Peter!

Am 22.07.2015 14:41, schrieb TI_Peter:

Yes. And in China they dumped a Bag with Rice.

So, who cares? ;-)

Kind regards, Joerg

Reply to
Joerg Schmitz-Linneweber