PSOC POWER OPTIMIZATION

HI THIS IS PRAVEEN , I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY TECHNIQUE TO OPTIMIZE THE POWER OF AN PSOC CY8C27443 SERIES MICRO CONTROLLER

Reply to
praveen

Praveen- You could try Cypress AN2039- I am sure it is pertinent for the newe devices as well. Also AN2216.

You will also find the forum at

i a good resource for all things PSoC.

-Aubrey

Reply to
antedeluvian

Aubrey, Thank you very much for your information , i am doing my p.g in embedded system [M.E] in anna university,chennai, india , my topic is "a genetic algorithm based power optimization on system on chip{cy8c27443}".

i am currently working with with cypress psoc ver.4. enviroment ,but my kit supports only psoc ver 3. with out c compiler , so i need the c compiler serial number for psoc ver 3. where i can get it, if u have it plz give me it will be useful for my project to complete my degree.

is an other special tool is there for power estimation for psoc

Reply to
praveen

Since you're willing to commit a crime to complete your degree, why not just kidnap one of your professor's relatives and mail him a finger every week until he agrees to sign off on your project? I mean, obviously this degree is more important than mere laws, right?

What an idiot.

Reply to
larwe

If I recall correctly, the kit had the C available for a limited time There was also a version limitation on it, I think. I do not have it, no would I share it if I did. You may try to contact Cypress directly an explain your circumstances. They may be able to make an exception for yo since it is for educational purposes.

The only one I know is the Excel model in the application note that I gav you.

-Aubrey

Reply to
antedeluvian