Prototyping Board for Beck IPC@CHIP SC12

I made a new prototyping board for the IPC@CHIP SC12 by Beck-IPC from
Germany. It includes the minimum necessary components to set up quick
applications: the SC12, 5V power supply, power jack, two serial ports
(COM/EXT) with RS232 line transceivers and sub-d connectors, ethernet
transformer and RJ45 connector, address/data bus and PIOs on pin headers and
one half of the eurocard is wrap field.

All components are non-SMT parts and the PCB is single sided, so it could
also be "manufactured" at home, schematics, layout and partlist are
available on my homepage. The PCB can also be ordered on my homepage for few
euros.

It should also be suited for the upcoming SC13 with 10/100 MBit ethernet
port, since the required SMT ethernettransformer as well as some resistors
and capacitors can be assembled on the bottom side.

More information (currently only in german, sorry, I'm going to fix that
soon) is available at:
http://www.lins.de -> DIY-Projekte -> PROBOsc12

Cheers,
ER!K