Project Suggestions???

Yes, there are various exceptions, but it's quite complex. As I said, we ran into issues with garden-variety dry cells.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

To say nothing of battery powered laptops or check in luggage where all sorts of powered electrical equipment (electric razors, clocks, cell phones, radios) are routinely shipped.

Reply to
joep

have a look at:

although a little dated now, it should give you some pointers to more valuable info on the web.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics