print help

I don't know if this is the right place or not but I have question about printer setup properties. I have PC with Windows XP and IE 6 I have a site that says in order to print what I want from that site that I need to go to my printer preferences properties and if the box "keep printed documents" is checked that I need to uncheck it. I do that but when I to print I get the same message again and the box has automatically re-checked itself. I don't know what causes this and what I can do about it. Any ideas? Thanks if you can help.

DON

Reply to
Radionutz