Power Line Communication

Hi,

Can anyone maybe steer me in the direction of a Power Line communication chipset that makes it easy to add a full duplex asynchronous link of 115200 Baud over a 24V nominal power bus ? I see there are quite a few commercial products availabe that does 200Mbit or more over mains wiring, but the actual chipsets seems unavailable in small quantities. The other chipsets I could find only seem to do up to 1200 baud.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus