Position : GE Devops role

Dear vendor partner.,

Position : GE Devops role

Location: San Ramon

Client: Harman / GE

Client is particularly looking for the following skill set combination - AWS + Jenkins pipeline as code + Terraform + Chef/Ansible We will have to find 3 to 4 more profiles quickly.

Brief JD for Devops:

thon, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, ClamAV, Puppet, Dockerswarm

d be good.

Total Experience :- Relevant Experience :- Current Location :- Visa Type :- Willing to Relocation :- Email :- snipped-for-privacy@up2datetechsol.com

Reply to
up2date technologies

Dear Jack --

Thank you for your job posting that is completely unrelated to the work done in this newsgroup. I appreciate your willingness to demonstrate publicly a complete lack of understanding of the industries for which you are attempting to collect money to recruit for. It's good to know that your company, Up2date Technologies

is somewhat less selective than a Craigslist ad when trying to hire talent. I will be sure to take into account your utter lack of qualification and diligence as a tech recruiter the next time I'm figuring out how to staff a project.

Warmest regards, Everyone

Rob Gaddi

+1

;)