GE Electronic Dishwasher (Triton ) help please

The dishwasher just stopped in the middle of normal wash cycle and the indicator on normal cycle butter flashed all the time. I pushed reset/start button and the dishwasher won't run and the indicator on normal cycle butter flashed again. Before calling the service man, I would like to know what the possible problem is. The little manual says "Fuse is blown, or the circuit breaker tripped". Does anyone where is the fuse is located on the dishwasher?

Thanks, Shiling

Reply to
shiling99

Try a cold start on that dishwasher GE Triton. (remove power and wait a full

60 seconds)
Reply to
Bob

Does anyone where is