Research Position

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to make you aware of an open research position we have at WSI/GRIS, Tuebingen University, Germany, in the area of FPGA design, physical simulations, and computer graphics. If you're interested, have a look at our web site at

The project title is: "Hardware-Accelerated Simulations of Textiles and Tissue".

Regards, G. Knittel

Reply to
Gunter Knittel

Is the ability to speak German a requirement, or is there an english version of this website available?

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Craven

Sorry for not mentioning this. On the far right on our web page, you find three little flags, one of them is for English. Speaking German is not a requirement as long as we can communicate sufficiently well in English.

Cheers Guenter

Reply to
Gunter Knittel