Does anyone here use ICAP/4 ? Please help me!

Hello all, I am in the need of spice models of 2SC3600 and 2SA1406. I only found them being part of the Intusoft ICAP library. But I use Topspice and unfortunately Intusoft does not sell their Librarys without the complete ICAP package. If someone has the ICAP package and finds the spice parameters for above mentioned transistors, I would thank you very much if you could post them or mail them to moesenpeterATgmx.de (remove the AT and put in a @).

Many thanks in advance Frank P.S.: If any Intusoft salesperson reads this: I would love to buy these two models from you at a reasonable price. Come on and mail me an offer!

Reply to
Frank Moe

Hello fellows who mailed me, thank you very much! Frank

Reply to
Frank Moe