Pic16f877 measuring pressure

Hi, I want to desing a datalogger.I'm measuring humidity,temperature and pressure. I'm using SHT11 for humidity and temperature. But I haven't a pressure sensor so instead of it I'm using a potentiometer.

I'm using CCS compiler.I'm coding at Pic c.I'm looking MPX4115 for pressure transfer formula. Can someone help me for coding that?It's not important to be MPX4115.I can use different datasheet. I only want to measure pressure.

Reply to
lives

This page gives a little information:

You'd have to be more specific about the place where you're stumbling. There is just so much to say ... everything from SPI to computer arithmetic ... I don't want to do that much typing ... you have to indicate where you're hung up.

And when is your project due? For what class? Can we get academic credit for helping?

The Lizard

Reply to
Jujitsu Lizard

The MPX4115A (A is for "absolute" pressure) is a reasonable choice, and the formula for converting the output voltage of the device into absolute atmospheric pressure is right there in the data sheet. Look for "Nominal Transfer Value", page 4.

Reply to
Gary Peek

Jujitsu Lizard escreveu: [snipped]

I think the present quote is around .019999 CEU if the OP doesn't flunk in the presentation of the term project.

Reply to
Cesar Rabak