PCCARDs that are NE2000 compatible?

Does anyone know of a list of NE2000 comaptible PCCards? I'm looking for 10/100 & Wireless. I intend to access them through their IO port just like a chip. Thanks

-- Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

(Text only)
(SourceForge)
(HCS II)

Reply to
Neil Cherry

Are you running under DOS? Have you googled for "ne2000"? - RM

Reply to
Rick Merrill

I'm working with ECOS. I did a google on ne2000 & pcmcia and ne2000 and pccard. I came up with a lot of hits but most were commercial sites that where selling various PC products (ISA NE2000 compatible cards and somewhere else on the page PCMCIA cards or PCCards). So I'm getting too much information so far just not what I'm looking for. Oh I also did a search on microcontrollers and pccards/pcmcia in various forms, very few hits with any real info mostly links that point back to the PCMCIA orgs site.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)