PCCard and TI PCI7410

Experts,

I'm trying to access the CIS region of a PCCard via a Texas Instruments PCI7410 controller. Whether I use memory base register (offset 0x1c of the PCI header) or try to do the mapping using ExCA it does not work. Socket base address is 0x80000000 and ExCA regs start at offset 0x800.

How should I map the PCCard address space into the CPU memory to access the CIS???

Many thanks in advance.

MC

Reply to
MC