PC to OOPic-R connection

Hello this is my first time here i need some help with my connection to an OOPic-R.

Recently i have been creating a programe for the oopic for a buggy sort of robot. i have been modifying code and sending it to the oopic for testing over

about a month. i have (today) uploaded programes and a recent one gave me lots

of errors when i uploaded it. after these errors (due to some inacurate programing) i have modified the code but now my PC does not seem to find the

OOPic at all (manual selection of port or auto).

i understand that this doesn't realy make sence but i hope some one can help.

i guess it would help to know how to "reset the OOPic-R to factory settings"? i only suggest this as I have seen things about a wedgie.

Using Microcontroler: OOPic-R Using software: OOPic 6.0 Compiler Using operating system: Windows XP

J_Shotton