MultiICE connection

hi all, can anybody help me on how to connect to MultiIce using RDI protocol . as far as I have understood , multiice-server needs to be started and it communicates with the Emulator using portmap service. The multiice.dll is used to comunicate to the multiice-server using RPC.

i have written a code snippet which would be connecting to multiice using RDI. -arnab

Reply to
arnab