OT: Google cars caught snooping

Um. I think you mean a hard, padded cup? I had some idiot punch me during gym class once. He really hurt his hand, and screamed like a little girl. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The location, then machine number work OK for small businesses. Like CEO, Accounting, Purchasing, Sales-001, Sales-002 (You don't want the sales people to think that they are too important. ;-)

Believe me. If I call a computer broken, there is nothing left but empty sheet metal. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So it has really been espionage after all. They are "still working" on handing the data, ROFL.

Not that it is not obvious how a "company" can get as large as Google or MS (the latter are perhaps smarter, never got caught being so clunky), but here is some strong evidence.

At the end of the story they will hand some massaged nonsense and the Germans will pretend to believe this is it, of course - for obvious reasons again.

Dimiter

Didi

And now this - ouch.

Dimiter