OrCAD PCB Editor (Alegro) question

Is there a way for me to set the trace widths before I use the auto-router It seems to autoroute with 5mil traces no matter what.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Joel

Since no one else has chimed in, I'll offer this - I haven't used OrCad since the DOS days, but in most CAD packages you set the desired routing trace width (or range) in the Design Rules.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob

auto-router?

Thank you, I did manage to figure it out. For anyone else who i wondering this: The width needs to be set in the "Alegro Constrain Manager."

Reply to
Joel