Openings for Device Drivers - linux - Kernel

Dear all,

This is Md. Adil here, from Manifest services, Bangalore. Its regarding a job opening in L & T INFOTECH, BANGALORE. THE POSITION IS FOR DEVICE DRIVERS( LINUX/UNIX - SYSTEM LEVEL PROGRAMMING). The person should have atleast 3-5 yrs of experience in the same requirement. I ntrested candidates can call back on the no. given below.

Regards MOHAMMED ADIL ANSARI MANIFEST SERVICES, BANGALORE Mobile - 09986777618. Office - 080-41698546. Mail ID - snipped-for-privacy@manifestservices.com

Reply to
adil.seige