nucleus CORE OS porting guide and help docs

Dear Nucleus Team,

I am true newbie to the nucleus operating system. I am finding ways to get aware of the nucleus environment. I would like to get some tips & tricks from the group so that I can evolve on this soon before I have the Nucleus OS source with me.

I would like to get information about porting the nucleus core operating system. I searched the entire net and found really spare documentation about it.

We are yet to buy the nucleus License but before that I need to move. So, someone please help me provide information on the porting docs, Nucleus core Source code docs which would be helpful in porting.

I have tried nucleus Simulator (I guess it simulates the OS hardware independently), nucleus plus for specific hardware which just included the sys files and no docs and so no use to me.

Regards, Uday Bhaskar

Reply to
bhaskar

In article , bhaskar writes

The answer is quite simple.... talk to ATI Nucleus. If you are a serious user they will give you the information you need.

/\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org      www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
Chris Hills