MOST bus controller

Hello,

could someone tell me if there are some MOST bus controller available (automotive bus for multimedia purpose)?

If so, which companies do produce such ICs?

I was not able to find any good overview of this bus/protocol on Google except Specification, does someone know if there is somewhere?

I will soon have to deal with this bus in my company but have no background at the moment.

Best regards

Reply to
Mouarf