api porting and compliance

hello friends,

I am working on providing api conformance and compatibility to various protocol stacks of UMTS network that will run on an embedded cards system. I am in os team and my work is to give api compatiblilty to the application level system calls. We are using RTLINUX as our RTOS (so posix 5.1 standard) and the applications are coded in standard linux 7.1 redhat environment (SVR 5 calls mostly).

Does any one have worked on this ascept before and can advice me reagrd how to start. Any pointers on weblinks and concerned papers will be more than welcome.

bye,

nikhil bhargava

Reply to
nikhil bhargav