Seeking for suggestions from embedded professionals

Hi Friends,

I am hardware engineer. I worked in Hardware desing and verification but i dont have any experience in embedded system desing and programming. I want to move in to embedded system field from hardware. Can any one suggest me that which field is easy to move? embedded system desing or embedded system programming? I know C/C++ at intermediate level. Can any one suggest me what is best way to move in to ...

Reply to
MicroChiP78

MicroChiP78 schrieb:

How are other people supposed to know what you're good at with so little information about you?

Just get your hands on some evaluation boards and start playing around with them (physically, not just in your mind). You'll find out soon enough if this stuff interests at all, and if so, which subfields are worth your time and effort.

--
Linards Ticmanis
Reply to