New graphics resource

Kickstart - Alive and Kickin'

Kickstart is live, and it's about time. Visit

now to access our growing library of A/V Touch Panel Icons, Borders and Background graphics.

Make sure to check out our exclusive Preview feature that will let you see how your Icon, Border and Background selections will look together.

We're planning a regular newsletter called Kick Me to address issues related to the A/V industry, and to push our products (of course). If you'd like us to stop sending you email, send a blank message to snipped-for-privacy@kickstart.cc

Reply to
AV Hack